Constitution Making in Indiana: a Source Book of Constitutional Documents with Historical Introduction and Critical Notes (Kettleborough, Charles).
- Contains documents which illustrate and interpret the constitutional growth and development of the state of Indiana from 1780 to 1960
- v. 1. 1780-1851, v. 2. 1851-1916, v. 3. 1916-1930, v. 4. 1930-1960. Includes indexes.
- Location: KFI3400 .K45 v. 1-4
The Indiana Constitutional Convention of 1850-1851 (Donald F. Carmony)
- A complete reprint of the 1931 master’s thesis of Dr. Donald F. Carmony, one of Indiana’s best known and most respected state historians
- Explores and explains Indiana’s second constitutional convention, with references to primary source materials (records of the convention and contemporary newspapers)
- Indexed by name and subject
- Location: KFI 3401 1851 .A29 2009