Mississippi State Legislature
- Pending Amendments
- Mississippi Legislative Bill Status System Global Text Search
- Search interface; select a session (1999 to present); from right-hand side of screen that appears, select “all legislation” and play around with search terms (‘amend constitution’ appears to be quite successful)
- The downside to this interface is that it is difficult to tell the status of the proposed amendment; the search results may bring up different drafts of the same proposal, which can be helpful in your research, but will require your understanding of the language they use to identify the various stages of a bill, which is not immediately clear.
- Resources, Artifacts and Documents
- Enabling Act of Colorado
- Sturm College of Law (Denver), Research Guide: Researching Pending [Colorado] Legislation
- Although this is more focused on statutory legislative history, this resource does provide helpful advice for navigating and searching the pending legislation portion of the Colorado General Assembly website.