Illinois General Assembly
- Pending Constitutional Amendments
- Historical Constitutional Amendments Considered
- Resources, Artifacts and Documents
- Illinois Constitution (Illinois Digital Archives)
- Includes digital reproductions from the first Illinois constitution in 1818 to the constitution of 1970, with debates and proceedings of the corresponding constitutional conventions.
- Illinois Blue Books (Illinois Digital Archives)
- Includes digital reproductions of historical editions of the Illinois Bluebook, nationally recognized as a significant sources for understanding the three branches of Illinois state government.